Saturday, February 25, 2012

The sigh of relief..

Aaaahhhhh..the BHM marketplace has come and gone...halleluYah! Now i see what the hubby goes through when hes ignoring the family to produce art for show/arts & craft fairs...sheesh! The prep, travel, setting up, breaking down can drive a person insane. I help set his stuff up, help break down..but today we had the baby so he wasnt able to assist me...no fun!
It turned out fairly nice...i dont know if i can get used to the road show, though.
TIME WILL TELL

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ABSOLUTELY NADA!!! ok, 1 pair of earrings. they flocked towards the "wholesale" items...completelt ignored the cool, unique handmade items. my co-worker shared the table w/ me selling his sisters handmade kufis and he didnt sell any either. st louis is soooo weird!

      Delete
  2. aw, maybe next time. i never make a lot of sales either. i've been working on my inventory, maybe that will help.

    ReplyDelete