Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My mind is whirling!!

Ugghhh... I have sooo many ideas, i cant focus on just one!!!
Im in love with earrings (even though i no longer wear them), the thought of really large, hoopy earrings is just EXCITING!
But NOW...the thought of creating something out of granny squares is driving me NUTZ!! im talking about something other than your typical blanket...im talking ponchos, summer breezy tops, purses....
And to think, i never, ever wanted to make a granny square, but ive stumbled upon soo many pretty patterns..not to mention the lady i saw this weekend w/ a poncho she said belonged to her grandmother.....
Guess ill just start whipping up squares and see where they take me..

Still havent taken a pic of the cute little hat for the little girl at my job, but i do have pix of the last 3 scarfy beenie thingies and new earrings... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment